May 10, 2014

A Bingo Update

My last Bingo Update was in March, so its been a while and a little late too. I have got done with just 2 more books, and picking up something from a friend now! This means I am done with 6 squares from the 25 for the year

Finished:
A book with a number in the title: The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency
A book with a blue cover: And the mountains echoed
A book by a female author: C is for Corpse by Sue Grafton
A book with a mystery: D is for Deadbeat

The second book in a series: River of Smoke (Ibis Trilogy)  (*this can ideally be for a book with more than 500 pages too. Let me see if I manage to read something else by year end for that)
A book with a mystery: Tides of Memory by Sydney Sheldon ( that is in memory of my school time forbidden mystery ;) )

Currently Reading:
A book your friend loves: Calligrapher's Daughter by Eugenia Kim


 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...