February 5, 2011

Day 1 - Cochin Backwaters

After visiting so many bloggers who have taken up the Project 365 challenge, I decided this is something I have always wanted to do. Once, I had thought of starting a photo blog too, but then that never materialized; but this looks like a step in that direction. 


I do not think I will have a photo to post which is clicked that same very day, but I shall try to post one photo from my vast collection of 7 years, everyday.


Today's photo is a view of the backwaters from my parent's place at Cochin.



3 comments:

  1. Project 365 - Wow! All the best and that's a lovely picture you've posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Varun: Thanks...its the first challenge I am taking up on my blog, and want to be regular with it too ... fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! So peaceful! So much "home"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...