November 11, 2008

Tid bits to be still done

Most of my friends were travelling this weekend and I decided to spend quality alone time (bored time) doing a variety of things.

I got some nice reading bits done, on the book I was reading, its an interesting look at normal day to day things which you come across and then you wonder how exactly did that happen. Some things come about and then you wonder why I didn’t think of this solution before!

Here is one such case which I have noticed in myself. I always had trouble waking up in the morning and going for a swim, but recently I have been quite regular, and I am very proud of it too! There are many attributing features, one being a persistent friend to wake each other in the morning, another being the monthly membership at the swimming pool which I visit. Being a member calls for an upfront payment and that surely gets me out of my bed! So now I am on the road to a healthier me (yet to see for how long)!

I was to also do some house redecorating, and I am frankly getting nowhere with it, I have been thinking of simple, easy on the pocket things to do as I am not too sure how long we shall be staying at our present home. I have been toiling with the idea of getting some nice dupattas and draping them over places to give the place a warm coloured feeling. I just need to find a place for cheap dupattas, please drop by any place you would know in Bangalore. Any other ideas will also be appreciated.

I happened to catch the recent movie, what happens in Vegas, and I was quite ok with sitting through it with a bag of chips on my lap. Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher in a bachelor loft and their fights over cleanliness and basic household chores are quite hilarious. The plot is but obvious, and I think all of us have a knack of seeing through these romantic comedies now, isn’t it? Anyhow, this is a good enough for a Saturday afternoon.

And yes, my seeds refuse to budge from their covers and become small, frail seedlings!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...