August 31, 2007

The Doing of Business

I have been wondering off late how is it that some people seem to have a flair for business and the thought process associated with it. From where do they obtain this know how and the thinking capability such that they are known to others as to have a 'business bend of mind'? I know for one that when I think of business I see many pink pages and i think thats where things pretty much end for me! I wonder how people are able to think of so many things which are so unrelated and furthermore then eventually make it all interlinked!! How is it that they know and have a desire to know about things which have never ever crossed their path before? Maybe that I can very safely attribute to curiosity but then in that case, how do you get all those new ideas... but what ever the other things that pass through the person's mind, what amazes me the most is that interlinking power! How do they do that ... how do they know that something that they heard last night on TV or while talking to a friend over a drink is what they can use the next day when they are faced with a problem. If they didn't know that this was something that they can use the next day... but they were just trying their luck, then in that case, how do they still know that out of so many things that one hears every yesterday, this is what will solve their problem for the day? Its just an inherent understanding which prevails within a person and I believe that this is what makes that money making successful...

How is it that one thinks of things in the future ... plan the moves so as to speak... and then another interesting thought is that there are so many sub sets within business: understading people and cashing in on where it suits you the most, knowing the trends and being completely up to date with issues in relation to what one does, and above knowing all about the whole driving force: money ! It looks interesting, quite very interesting I must add, but what then decides whether you are in for that jump and knowing whether you have it in you to go ahead and succeed, in this oh so very gingerly balanced system of gaining money ! I guess I have loads to learn and lets see where that learning process shall lead to in due course...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...